- Jan 4, 2014 - New book released "Microsoft Tabular Modeling Cookbook"
- May 28, 2013 - New book released "Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to"
- Apr 2, 2013 - New book released "Microsoft Excel 2013 - Building Data Models with PowerPivot"
- PASS Business Analytics conference - Chicago, IL - April 10-12, 2013
- Nov 18, 2012 - New book released "DAX Formulas for PowerPivot: The Excel Pro's Guide to Mastering DAX"
Search by Tags
- Static Segmentation
- Parameter Table
- Connecting to #powerpivot from an external program (such as #Tableau)
- Speed: Another Reason to "Trim" Calendar Tables
- Related Distinct Count
- Cumulative Total
- Optimizing Columnar Storage for Measures
- Applied Basket Analysis in Power Pivot using DAX
- "CONTAINSX" Revisited: What WAS the Match?
- "CONTAINSX" - Finding if a value in table 1 has a matching value in table 2
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction