- Jun 10, 2014 - Microsoft released SQL Server 2012 SP2 PowerPivot for Excel 2010
- Jan 4, 2014 - New book released "Microsoft Tabular Modeling Cookbook"
- May 28, 2013 - New book released "Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to"
- Apr 2, 2013 - New book released "Microsoft Excel 2013 - Building Data Models with PowerPivot"
- PASS Business Analytics conference - Chicago, IL - April 10-12, 2013
- Dynamic Age Calculation Using Measures
- ABC Classification - Dynamic
- Setting selected item in a slicer connected to a Power Pivot table via VBA
- Walking through the Power BI Public Preview
- Power Pivot Data Dictionary From VBA
- DAX CONTAINS( ) function
- Tabular M2M Relationships on the Horizon
- Events-In-Progress for Time Periods in DAX
- The DAX EARLIER Function
- Power Pivot Relationships
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis