- Jun 10, 2014 - Microsoft released SQL Server 2012 SP2 PowerPivot for Excel 2010
- Jan 4, 2014 - New book released "Microsoft Tabular Modeling Cookbook"
- May 28, 2013 - New book released "Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to"
- Apr 2, 2013 - New book released "Microsoft Excel 2013 - Building Data Models with PowerPivot"
- PASS Business Analytics conference - Chicago, IL - April 10-12, 2013
- NaturalInnerJoin And NaturalLeftOuterJoin DAX Functions In Excel 2016
- Power Pivot and Basketball Superstars: Many-to-Many and USERELATIONSHIP
- ConcatenateX() DAX Function In Excel 2016
- Get selected items in a slicer in Excel 2016
- Course Prep: Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 PowerPivot Differences
- DAX Studio 2.1 Released
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- How to Compare the Current Row to the Previous Row in Power Pivot
- Video - Basic Excel PowerPivot using QuickBooks® Data via QQube
- How to Correctly Install Power Pivot for Excel 2010
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis