- Jun 10, 2014 - Microsoft released SQL Server 2012 SP2 PowerPivot for Excel 2010
- Jan 4, 2014 - New book released "Microsoft Tabular Modeling Cookbook"
- May 28, 2013 - New book released "Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to"
- Apr 2, 2013 - New book released "Microsoft Excel 2013 - Building Data Models with PowerPivot"
- PASS Business Analytics conference - Chicago, IL - April 10-12, 2013
- Flat to Star Transformation using DAX Query
- Power Pivot Hierarchical Data
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Video - Improving Power Pivot Data Models for Microsoft Power BI
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- 5 common mistakes made by self taught DAX students
- Using DAX to Split Delimited Text into Columns
- Parent-Child Hierarchies
- Automatically ranged date table using DAX and M
- SUM, SUMX or CALCULATE().Choices, choices!
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis