- Jun 10, 2014 - Microsoft released SQL Server 2012 SP2 PowerPivot for Excel 2010
- Jan 4, 2014 - New book released "Microsoft Tabular Modeling Cookbook"
- May 28, 2013 - New book released "Instant Creating Data Models with PowerPivot How-to"
- Apr 2, 2013 - New book released "Microsoft Excel 2013 - Building Data Models with PowerPivot"
- PASS Business Analytics conference - Chicago, IL - April 10-12, 2013
- DAX: The RELATED() Function
- How do I remove duplicate connections in Power Pivot?
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- One-To-One Relationships In Power BI
- RANKX with Ascending Order to Show Lowest Quotes by Vendors
- Automatically Generating Date Dimension Tables In Excel 2016 Power Pivot
- Extract Calculated Fields from an Excel Workbook
- When to use SUM vs SUMX in DAX
- Parameters in DAX Measures
- Cycle Plots Show You Data Insights using Power Pivot
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis