|Oct 28, 2010 - Microsoft release updated build of PowerPivot for Excel|
|Written by PowerPivot-Info.com|
|Thursday, 28 October 2010 20:08|
Oct 28, 2010 - Microsoft release new build of PowerPivot for Excel. This build has version number 10.50.1747.0.
This release has just one change -new button to import data "From Azure DataMarket"
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- DAX cheat sheet