|March 19, 2011 - New book released "PowerPivot for Business Intelligence Using Excel and SharePoint"|
|Written by PowerPivot-Info.com|
|Saturday, 12 March 2011 23:17|
March 19, 2011 - New book released "PowerPivot for Business Intelligence Using Excel and SharePoint" by Barry Ralston.
PowerPivot Solutions for Excel and SharePoint is aimed at information workers and data analysts who typically use Excel to drive business decisions. The book shows how you can apply PowerPivot to problems typically addressed through complicated and arcane spreadsheet techniques. Business people without the time and interest in learning Excel arcane will especially appreciate how PowerPivot enables them to easily create models and perform analysis far in advance of anything they could do using Excel alone.
What you’ll learn
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction