|Video - SharePoint 2010 BI Overview|
|Written by Mike Fitzmaurice|
|Sunday, 31 January 2010 19:08|
In this session, you will get an overview of the Business Intelligence or Insights part of SharePoint 2010. We talk about the new functionality and about the improved features. Topics discussed or demoed are; Performance Point Services, Excel Services, Visio Services, Web analytics, PowerPivot, SQL Server integration and the Chart Web Part.
This session is presented by Mike Fitzmaurice
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?