|Harnessing the Power of PowerPivot in the Enterprise|
|Written by Patrick Bolin|
|Monday, 12 July 2010 22:05|
For many years, corporations have wrestled with the challenge of data management. Some of the brightest minds in business and technology have dedicated their careers to creating “a single version of the truth” or “a 360-degree view of the business.” There are a plethora of acronyms to describe this challenge -- BI, EDW, MDM, EIM, ECM, BPM, BSO, OLAP, ETL, ELT, etc. Although we are far from winning the war on data, the fortunate of the Fortune 1000 have at least recognized that information management is an important, strategic, and valuable investment. Today, a new and fearsome challenge arises -- Microsoft PowerPivot, a feature found in Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?