|Video - Offering PowerPivot as a Service - Best Practices from Microsoft IT|
|Written by Sanjay Soni|
|Tuesday, 16 November 2010 00:59|
See how Microsoft IT is deploying PowerPivot as a service for Microsoft, and how it is being used to enable self-service BI from EDW. We will share best practices, in collaboration with SQLCAT, for technical architecture, configurations, onboarding, training and evangelizing across the enterprise. We will also provide in-depth technical details surrounding some complex case studies surrounding PowerPivot, specifically: providing PowerPivot as an Online Service, and PowerPivot High Availability and Scalability.
Speaker(s): Sanjay Soni, Vladimir Melnik
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?