Calendar Analytics Tool - free PowerPivot application
With this FREE add-in, you can:
- Automatically retrieve time spent in calendar.
- Drive ad-hoc analysis of your meeting times by day, by hour, by categories and business priorities.
- View information about past meetings and future scheduled events.
- Customize your views (using slicers, DAX formulas or reference tables).
- Access this analysis for yourself and anyone who shares their calendar full details with you.
1) Please note, that, after Installation, Calendar Analytics will manifest itself as a Microsoft® Excel 2010 file called “Calendar Analytics.xlsx” on your desktop.
2) Please note that Calendar Analytics works only with the latest versions of Microsoft® Excel 2010 and of Microsoft® PowerPivot for Excel 2010. To download Microsoft® PowerPivot for Excel 2010, please go to www.PowerPivot.com
3) Please note that Calendar Analytics takes advantage of Exchange Web Services (EWS). Exchange Web Services works with Exchange Server, Exchange Online as well as hybrid environments.
Watch YouTube video from BizIntelligence.tv "Conquer Your Calendar: Use PowerPivot To Analyze Your Time"
Read TechNet Wiki: "Calendar Analytics for PowerPivot: Known Issues"