|Tracking Performance After an Event or Treatment|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Friday, 03 February 2012 20:49|
The Mr. Excel PowerPivot Forum has inspired me to change gears a little bit and focus more time on simple techniques that don't break the DAX Spicy Scale while still being very useful, everyday stuff. I sometimes take this stuff for granted and end up looking for topics that are much more "clever" when in reality we all can use a good dose (or two, or ten) of basic useful examples.Read more...
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis