|SQLBits Video - Self Service Business Intelligence- Project Gemini|
|Written by Bob Duffy|
|Monday, 01 February 2010 23:49|
Microsoft Project Gemini brings data modelling and Business Intelligence in the hands of the end user - good or bad.
This demo based session shows how to load, model, build and deploy an end to end business intelligence solution with Office 2010 and the new project Gemini add-in only an hour!
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction