|Introducing CUBESET() and CUBERANKEDMEMBER()|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 03 February 2010 00:04|
(To be honest, Kasper probably looks nothing like this. I’ve never been to the Netherlands, but based on the fashions in Sweden, I am fairly certain that the Dutch don’t dress like that, at least not when they visit Sweden).
Poor Kasper, though. The mystery of how the parameterized, sliced, auto-sorting report was built has simply been too much for him to bear, so the other day I sent him an advanced preview of the workbook. I’ll share the same workbook (without the underlying data, which is licensed) with all of you, but first, some explanation.
- Excel 2016: Ten Heartwarming Improvements
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis