|In the Browser, Aesthetics Yield a Greater Return|
|Written by Rob Collie|
|Wednesday, 11 January 2012 20:33|
Normal Spreadsheets are Usually Ugly and That's OK
It's true: most Excel pros are not artists. I certainly am not. We're number folks first and foremost, and our jobs haven't historically placed top-level emphasis on aesthetics either. So we don't spend much time on it, typically.Read more...
- RANKX-apalooza: Within and Across Groups, With Filters, Etc.
- Schrodinger s Pivot, or Why CALCULATE() Should Be Your Favorite Function EVER.
- Repeat Customers in DAX: Three Flavors
- Displaying Top N, Bottom N, and "All Others"
- Blending "Time of Day" Analysis with Calendar/Date Analysis
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- DAX cheat sheet
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis