|PowerPivot for the DBA|
|Written by Wayne Walter Berry|
|Monday, 05 July 2010 02:08|
In this article I am going to tie some simple terminology and methodology in business intelligence and PowerPivot with Transact-SQL – bring it down to earth for the DBA. You don’t need to know Transact-SQL to build awesome reports with PowerPivot, however if you already do these articles will attempt to bridge the learning gap.
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions (short)
- PowerPivot's impact on BI pros?