|Introduction to PowerPivot for SharePoint 2010|
|Written by Steve Hansen|
|Wednesday, 06 April 2011 22:05|
Summary: Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPivot for SharePoint to extend the reach of Excel workbooks that contain PowerPivot data.
PowerPivot for SharePoint supports Excel 2010 workbooks that contain PowerPivot data and that are published to a SharePoint site. As a result, other users who do not have the PowerPivot add-in installed can view and interact with the workbook. In addition, PowerPivot for SharePoint has unique features to extend the capabilities of Excel workbooks that contain PowerPivot data.Read more...
- Step by step guide on installing PowerPivot for SharePoint on a single machine
- List of PowerPivot DAX functions with description
- How to install PowerPivot for Excel and list of know issues
- List of suggested datasets to test PowerPivot
- Q: How can I calculate difference between two dates in DAX (seconds, minutes, hours, days and months)
- Learning PowerPivot and DAX
- Using Power Pivot and Power View for Profit Analysis
- Microsoft Virtual Lab: PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Introduction